Thursday, January 12, 2012

It has been some time since my last post. And while one of my resolutions is to blog more, I was thankful for the downtime of the last couple months. A lot happened in December and we allowed ourselves to pull in tight, hunker down, and get cozy for some quiet winter days. Annie Quinn turned one and we celebrated her first year on my 30th birthday. . . a completely joyous day for our family. Kenneth and I, in absolute awe, looked through all of the pictures and video of Annie's incredible first year. Annie is growing into such a beautiful, intelligent, fiercely independent, strong, excited, hilarious little girl.

I met my 30 year old milestone with gratitude and happiness. In the past few weeks, I've come back to training after having very limited time to climb in December. My inspiration is kindled and I can't wait to see what will come of it. More to come on that soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment