Monday, September 12, 2011

Bonus Day

Last friday, I convinced Kenneth to take off work and steal away for a beautiful day in the canyon. High temps were in the mid 70s and we had a great day. After all the rain from the past week, Annie had her first opportunity to get covered in mud and thoroughly enjoyed playing with tiny rocks and trying to scale the talus piles. I sent 3 cave routes- repeating Hooligans which made me feel like my body is almost back to my pre-pregnancy strength. Here's some photos from our sweet family crag day:






1 comment:

  1. Last friday, My partner and i persuaded Kenneth to Cheap SWTOR Credits look at away from function and also take absent for the lovely day time in the canyon Buy SWTOR Credits. Higher conditions have been in the middle of the 1970s and we stood a wonderful day time. In fact your bad weather in the prior 7 days, Annie acquired the girl 1st possiblity to acquire coated throughout off-road and thoroughly appreciated having fun with pea gravel and looking to level the actual talus piles. I routed Several cavern routes- saying Hooligans that made me feel like SWTOR Credits my figure is almost to my personal pre-pregnancy strength. The following is a few photos from the fairly sweet family crag day time:

    ReplyDelete