Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April at Little River

April has been the month of return to Little River Canyon. It's been nice to switch to longer climbs and fluid movement after a long winter of bouldering. Route climbing is where my heart is. We spent most of mid-April at the Concave repeating all of our favorite routes and venturing onto some of the more obscure lines. This week we took a jaunt over to Unshackled where I finally took down one of those nemesis climbs that has always given me trouble (mostly due to the large and awkward dyno). Below is some pics of Movie Star- a classic canyon 12 that will no longer get the best of me. Also, I was really psyched to onsight Zamfir, 13a- a good sign that route season is off to a good start.
I defy dynos
secret, stealthy movie star beta

No comments:

Post a Comment