Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ready & Waiting

The room is ready, the bags are packed, and the baby is in position, ready for the outside world. The excitement is building and I'm focusing on replacing all anxiety & worry with calm & trust. Even my work has wrapped up nicely for me to take a little break as I was able to discharge two of my long-term primary patients home with their loving families just in time for Thanksgiving. Last night, Kenneth & I went out with friends to Scalini's- an Atlanta restaurant famed for inducing labor with its eggplant parmesan. There were at least 10 other very pregnant women there all eating the eggplant. Our waiter said that both of his girls were born the day after his wife ate the eggplant parm. And tonight is the full moon. . . .

Here are some pictures of the baby room that I've been obsessing over for the past several months:





3 comments:

  1. Good luck! Our baby came 2 weeks early, and we were nowhere near this ready for him! Still, it was a wonderful surprise.

    Be relaxed and go with the flow in labor! Never feel guilt or pressure for one choice or another.

    Baby on the outside is waaay more fun than baby on the inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate!
    Jill Church here. I'm so excited you're gonna have a wittle girl! Nick and I just had baby Iris on Sept 17th. We had a smooth homebirth and Nick even got to catch her. These girls will be climbing together in no time. Now that she's a couple months old we're moving from Flagstaff, AZ back to Boone-town...tomorrow! Enjoy that little sweet pea and keep in touch. Email me at church_jill@hotmail.com not the google acct. Happy Turkey Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The space is ready, the baggage are packed, and also the child is within place, all set to the rest of the world. The excitement is constructing 外贸SEOfor emphasizing replacing all nervousness & fret together with relaxed & believe in. Perhaps our function has ended nicely for me to take some crack as I might release 2 of my long-term main individuals house using warm people before Thanksgiving. Last night, Kenneth & My spouse and i sought out using close friends in order to Scalini's- a good Atlanta eating place popular pertaining to inducing labor using its eggplant parmesan. There are 英文SEO a minimum of 15 some other extremely women that are pregnant presently there all eating the actual eggplant. The waitress declared that both their young ladies ended 雨飞 up delivered the afternoon soon after his or her better half had your eggplant parm. As well as today could be the total moon. . . .

    ReplyDelete